What is Reiki?
Reiki is an ancient Japanese stress reduction and relaxation technique that helps leads to healing and well-being. Reiki is energy healing, hands on healing. It is a "laying on of the hands" technique that enables the healer to channel universal life force energy through their hands to the healer. "Rei" means Universal, Spiritual, Divine, Wisdom and "Ki" means Life Force Energy. Simply defined, Reiki means Universal Life Force Energy.
How does Reiki Heal?
Hands on healing or "energy healing" works on the premise that health is dependent on the balanced free flow of the "Ki" through the aura or energy field of the body. Emotional and/or health problems tend to occur where there is disrupted or blocked flow of "Ki". Disruptions can be caused by injury, negative emotions, nutritional toxicity, toxic relationships and lifestyles, and lack of love for the self and others. Reiki sessions release blocks and imbalances and replace them with the highest level of life force energy facilitating the free flow of "Ki" through the body's energy channels, promoting healing of the body, mind, heart and soul.
Benefits of Reiki & Sound Healing:
- Improved clarity of focus
- Stress reduction, relaxation and better sleep
- Physical pain relief
- Strengthen immune system
- Balancing your mental, emotional, physical and spiritual well being, which improves self love and relationships
- Release suppressed emotions
- Healing before and after surgery or chemotherapy
- Helps acute injuries, chronic problems, and assists with decoding and breaking addictions
- Assists the body to get rid of toxics
- Helps in overcoming fear, depression, anxiety and lack of confidence
- Increased creativity
- Balance your chakras/energy centers
- Alignment of self with path and purpose
- Raises the vibrational frequency of the body